Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Life Change Alert

I cut my hair. I cut a lot of it. My mom walked into the hair studio to see the finished result and blinked twice, paused and said..."you cut your hair" as a half question? If you don't know me, hopefully you'll understand from my mom's reaction that I may change my hair color or the way I style it but only a few times in my entire life have I cut it all.

So here it is, here's what I did (note that I decided 13 weeks ago that instead of cutting my hair, I decided to  make it red.) So now, here I am with short red hair...not sure my exact thoughts but at least it looks good with the Blackhawks flag.

Game 3 is on right now, better get back to it. Lets go Blackhawks!

2 comments:

  1. it looks awesome!!! can't wait for a better picture...i want to see the whole shebang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Change is always lovely!

    ReplyDelete