Thursday, June 24, 2010

Missing Minne Monday?

Looks like I have skipped 2 weeks of Minne Mondays. What is wrong with me, you ask?

Well…since you asked, I have had a lot of family things going on and I caught a bug, in my throat. Not actually a bug, but I have had a terrible sore throat and aching cough. Luckily for me, the World Wide Web has made it super easy for me to work from home. Here's a photo of this past Monday's Minne Monday.

The hubs has been calling her Nurse Minne all week, but by the looks of the photo, does it really look like she was working?

I am guessing after last weeks 1 mile Doggie dash, she is exhausted and is still in full recovery mode. Although her weekend seemed pretty relaxed if you ask me, it looked something like this:

More to come on the wedding recaps, the Woofin Hooin Doggie dash and the anniversary. I am scheduleing some weekend posts as I think this one is going to be super chatoic. Until then, I'll leave you with a piece of anniversary cake to hold you over:
Don't worry, it wasn't that scary!

1 comment:

  1. i hope the cake was good! i remember stephanie wrapping it in about 100,000.487 layers!! :)

    ReplyDelete