Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day After Blackhawks Win

Driving into work this morning, I felt compelled to drive down Madison it was a Stanley Cup hot mess. Luckily for the city of Chicago, we have one of these.

I worked my way into the United Center and got to work. After cleaning up all the media monitors, the cables, and what not I was filthy and hungry.

Post lunch, there was rumor that the Stanley Cup was in the building. Crap, I look terrible but I needed the photo op. Wouldn't you? So I made my way to the room housing the cup.  As I walked in the Blackhawks staff was hoisting the Cup up in the window so the fans outside by the Jordan/Toews statue could take a peak!! Look at it shine!


I did get a photo with the cup, but I don't have an electric copy yet. So in the meantime, I thought I would sare this. In the locker room of the 2010 Stanley Cup winners. What's not to love about this place?


That's right, raise that cup!

More photos coming soon and perhaps some coverage of tomorrow's parade & festivites? See you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment