Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Getting Close to Our 1 Year Anniversary!

Photo Featured on The Wedding Chicks

This weekend puts the hub and I at our 1 year anniversary from our wedding, it also puts us at our 5 year of dating. It's crazy how quickly time goes by. I have spent a lot of time lately on the Blackhawks and work related items but I think it's time to shift gears and perhaps do some recaps of our wedding. It is a busy wedding month between friends and family plus our anniversary is approaching so I am extremely in the mood to talk everything wedding for the next week.

To get you started here's a quick pink and green wedding inspiration board I put together as a quick recap from our wedding.

P.S. Do you love the shoes?

1 comment:

  1. geeze, i cannot believe its already your 1 year! an early congrats!

    ReplyDelete