Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Surprise Birthday Party

A little late but to end my husbands 30th Birthday weekend, I threw him a surprise Birthday at the United Center for a Blackhawks vs Predators game. Awesome right?!?

I booked the 40 person super suite at the Madhouse (which was freakin sweet BTW) and was able to get 40 of Landon's friends and relatives to travel to Chicago to join us on the hub's very special day. At first I was surprised about how much interest there was in coming out for Landons Birthday, but let's be honest, I have a pretty great husband so I wasn't that surprised.

our view from the suite, this taken post game, check out all the banners

the Birthday boy with all the girls in his life

the birthday boy with all the girls he wants in his life, go ice crew?

Happy Birthday lover!

1 comment: