Sunday, January 9, 2011

Who's going to hold you accountable?

Better yet, who's going to hold me accountable for keeping up with my new years resolutions?

Me that's who. Wait no I'm lying, I'm not that strong on my own...but maybe, just maybe if I start a journal of my eating and fitness habits and I'm forced to look at it every day then, maybe I'll get closer to holding myself accountable? Yup, I say that with a questions because (if we're being honest here) it may just be an epic fail.But I have to start somewhere right? So well here's what I eat and what I try not to eat.

It's young, it's fresh but most importantly it's honest. I don't expect you to read it or follow it but to keep me accountable for my actions, I had to share.

Please forgive me, especially for breaking up with a certain someone something.

No comments:

Post a Comment