Friday, January 28, 2011

January is over

January is almost over and what have I done to work towards my 2011 resolutions? Great question.

1. Last week I attended my first Delta Gamma event since graduation, and I loved it. I know I know, I've been a horrible Alumni but I have to start somewhere and if I am going to be writing checks for the rest of my life, I might as well sign them off to somewhere that has really impacted my life. Plus there's still the philanthropy side of things post college graduation. That makes every one feel good right?

2. Paleo eating and working out is not going so well. But since I used January to focus on DG, maybe I'll use next month to focus on this? Plus I do start my training program for the Mini this month so I guess it's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment