Thursday, January 27, 2011

CLICK THIS LINK (not spam I promise)

Click this link, go quickly, do it!

In the 80s I may or may not have had a crush on NKOTB and in the 90s I may or may not have had a crush on BSB. Whatever my story may be, work forces me to follow concert tours stopping at the UC. Today I found this link and I'm in love.

Why?
  1.  It's a reminder that baseball season is around the corner (pitchers and catchers report in 18 days - true story)
  2. I think the marketing displayed in this web form is just perfect, it captures the venue and the tour in a way that just makes sense (believe me I will be letting the promoters know how much I love this)
  3. I sit in dark basement office with the tech guys (don't get me wrong, they are great guys) but the realism in the clouds make me think that I am somewhere else. AND I LOVE THAT.
Kudos NKOTBSB marketing team, Kudos.

PS if you click every link that I included, I am sorry to say I fooled you. Yup, every hyper link goes to this - http://nkotb.com/ GOTCHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment