Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Husband!

“Since your past Birthday, you’ve given so much. You’ve encouraged me to take risks, you’ve challenged me to be a better person and you’ve showed me how important and special our relationship is. You’ve helped to make my wedding dream a reality and now you help to make my life better, one day at a time as my husband. Thank you for being you, cheers to my very smart, talented and witty husband. Love, your wife”


My husband and his family


This weekend my husband and I will be celebrating his first Birthday as husband and wife. He isn’t one for celebrations, or presents, or surprises but we do have some fun “Birthday activities” on the agenda for this weekend. Starting today, breakfast will be made and served to the hubby. He’ll finish his day at work and then we’ll meet friends at “a local entertainment destination” for live music, adult beverages and fun with friends.

A photo from last years celebration


Saturday we’ll head on over to Evanston to have lunch with more friends followed by watching hubs alma mater, Purdue, lay the smack down on Northwestern (please win Purdue) in college hoops.


We haven't been to a PU basketball game together yet, so here's a football pic from years ago


Sunday we can lay on the sofa and watch TV all day - no distractions. For a man who doesn’t like Birthdays, this sounds like the perfect little weekend, don't ya think? Cheers.

The husband celebrating a close friends BP

No comments:

Post a Comment