Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Full timer at the UC!

My new home away from home, photo taken at a 2009 Bulls game


That’s right, as of Monday Feb 1, I am officially part of the full-time tech staff at the United Center. I will continue doing the roles that I have been doing with the added responsibility of CRM Data Analyst. I am excited because I will be learning something new, I get to work with an amazing staff plus I will be working with departments from both teams. My schedule should start to be more of a 9-5 schedule, with some event support so KH - that means you will be able to see me and remember what I look like. For my husband, that means we will see each other and I will owe you home made dinners ;)

Photo taken at the '09 Hawks vs Redwings Play off game

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!!!! LOVEEEEEE IT! congrats lady friend, I am excited to see what you look like again :) And I am sure LJ will love some meals, heck I may even come over for some :)

    ReplyDelete