Friday, January 29, 2010

Busy Weekend!

I am so glad the weekend is finally...almost here! Woke up early to hit the gym with my mom and now prepping for work. I am sad to say that I work my last shift as an acting manager at BR today. I spent much of yesterday preparing amazing cookies that my Jessica once sent to me (she talks about them here). I don't like chocolate but I do know that the last time I made these little suckers they were gone in a matter of minutes.

Minne loves car rides!


After work, the hubs and I will pack up Minne and prepare for a trip to his hometown in Indiana where we will work on his truck (so exciting I know) and make our annual trip to the eye doctor. I am hoping while he spends much of his time in the garage I can grab a few minutes with my little Frenchbo nephew, Buddy.



All the while, I will be sending lots of love and luck to my family who will be back at home cheering on my sister's high school cheerleading team. Tomorrow's competition will hopefully be sending the girls to State, which is so exciting for them. AND...I have next Saturday off so if they go to State can you guess who will be in the first row, cow bell and all? Yup me and the hubs, Minne girl will have to sit this one out.

Wouldn't you vote for her?


So cheers to a happy weekend of travel, fun, family, and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment