Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Random Blackberry Photos Take 2

A few more Randoms to clean up before the new year. (Other's found here)

My daily view on my way to work. Love Chicago!

The 1tt tree we ever had that we didn't cut down. It's also our 1st ever Griswold tree, more here.

Our new house has really bare walls. Our tree was lacking presents since Landon and I decided our house was our Christmas. Most of these presents went to cousin Buddy.


Minne running away from the cold at our old apartment. You can tell my the door that it was ghetto.

My custom jersey that you'll see featured on our Holiday card that should arrive sometime in 2011.

Minne super pissed that I brought my work home with me.

The start of putting together our basement.

REMINDER: Need to update this hallway for work.

Minne making sure Buddy isn't doing anything bad.

"Can we sleep in a few more minutes mom?"

Classic Buddy, waiting for someone to feed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment