Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Catching Up On The Holidays: Nutcracker

Yikes, I am a little behind. A few weeks ago we took my mother in-law to see Joffrey's Nutcracker for her Birthday. Before the show we went to Rosebud's in the Theater district. It was a fabulous private dinner. I say private because we got there right when they opened and we were the only ones there for the first half hour. It was great. It also allowed for my mother-in-law to be super silly, which is exactly what you want on your Birthday.
Photo taken after walking from our car while waiting for Rosebuds to open

After dinner we walked over to Macy's to see the Walnut Room and the beautiful Macy's tree. The in-laws had never been so it was quite a treat. Although, I think we had more fun taking photos in the display rooms at Macy's.
smile sis

Merry Christmas from Macy's living room to yours!

After our photo shoots, we made our way to the auditorium. Thanks to my favorite little ballerina friend, we were sat in our own private balcony. Happy Birthday Beckers!

After taking this photo we got in trouble, apparently photos aren't allowed in the theater - Sorry Joffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment