Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years Eve

This year like years past, I'm left at work reading all your "3 day work week" and "Off for 3 days" Facebook status. You would think I'd be over this working on NYE and New Years day thing since I've been doing it for what feels like forever...but I'm not.

But it's still the holidays and I am trying to stay positive. I did have Christmas day off so that was a first and I enjoyed every minute of it. Also, when I have to work, that means the hubs has to clean, cook, and prep for our annual NYE party (3 years in the making). That makes things a little less stressful right? So when I get home today, I will just be able to enjoy the night with friends and family and Chicago's finest, Goose Island.


PS Per Minne, this year the poppers aren't invited.

PSS If you're wondering why think back to the NYE we spent in Naperville. At midnight the poppers went crazy and Minne got so scared she pooped herself. 3 time.  No lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment