Thursday, December 16, 2010

Boys and their toys

Last weekend my in-laws brought up a few containers. In these containers were my husbands childhood, everything from his childhood actually. There were hats from every team sport he ever played, a train set (which will be going around our Christmas tree apparently), old uniforms, trophies, photo albums, frames with photos of an ex girlfriend (which the husband swears his mom saved, not him), sporting equipment (you can only imagine the smell), baseball collector cards and the list goes on. One of the few things that we're for sure keeping for our kiddos some day is the boxes of old legos. Why would we keep them?

Because I am hoping that some day, when my kids open them they will give me a happy little grin just like the one pictured of the husband below:

Boys and their toys...I tell yah

No comments:

Post a Comment