Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Random Blackberry Photos

Since my camera has been broken I've been using my Blackberry to capture everything. Figured it was time to start cleaning out the 2010 photos. Here's some 2010 randoms.
Crop out I65 and you have some pretty snowy trees. I take snowy photos and send them to my grandma in Florida since she can't experience the snow from down south. Here's another


My aunt and uncle have an ice skating rink in the back yard. The boys play hockey and the girls in my family pose for pretty photos.

Grandma and Grandpa enjoying the perks of me and my uncle's job.

Not a great pic of grandpa but a pretty cool shot of the United Center (shameless plug).

Minne waiting to move into her new house

Me and baby Buddy from January 2010

Christmas Eve: One crazy scary game of spoons

 

No comments:

Post a Comment