Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My job rocks!




Ok so it’s no secret. I love my job. I get to work for an awesome arena that is home to the Chicago Bulls and the Chicago Blackhawks. In my role I get to work closely with departments from both teams along with events/acts that come to the United Center. Cool right? Well today is extra cool. We will be welcoming back the Blackhawks after the 2 week Olympic hiatus. I think I read something on Twitter that said it best from espnzonechicago: #Blackhawks Toews, Keith & Seabrook come home w gold, Kane a silver. Most bling in a United Center locker room since Rodman was in town?

So cheers to all the Blackhawks Olympians and special cheers to Kane for being a proud American!

(All photos taken from the Chicago Blackhawks website found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment