Monday, March 15, 2010

Past Weekend

Wow this past weekend was super busy! It started with an awesome concert of MUSE and Silversun Pickups. To be honest, I knew MUSE had a hit song on Q101 right now, I knew they were huge in other countries but I had no clue that they could rock like they did. The light show they put on was spectacular, so if you ever have a chance to see it live, DO IT! I promise you won't be disappointed. This video doesn't do the show justice:



After that the rest of the weekend was filled with wedding festivities and college basketball.

A special shout out goes out to my Aunt L who is getting married in May. My aunt K and grandma through a lovely shower this past Sunday at Olive Garden. The bride’s favorite color is purple so you may notice a theme with some of the photos (which I am kicking myself for not bringing my other camera, photos taken from Blackberry).

I love the usage of the tool around the flowers seen here:


And how cute are these name tags/place settings? Yup there is a heart shaped cookie cutter with a cute cookie recipe written inside with a little sweetness note. And how about the continued use of purple?


Who could forget about the guest table? Check out the beautiful towel cake made by the groom’s mother:


A photo of the soon to be Mr. & Mrs.


After the shower I made it home with 1 minute to spare for the selection show. My hubs was disappointed to see Purdue’s placement against Siena and I was not surprised to see Butler in the 5 seed (although I hate the 5 seed, it is one of the highest rated upsets in the tourney every year…I’m used to Butler being the underdog).

Where does your team rank

No comments:

Post a Comment