Friday, March 26, 2010

Weekend Itinerary

This weekend is such a busy weekend for the hubs, Minne dog and myself. For the sake of your time, I'll keep it short and simple - that's the only way my hubs can comprehend schedules

Friday night - family night in Elwood/ Cheering on the Boilers at Team Indiana is half way to the Elite 8, Boiler Up! Minne girl is sure to enjoy playtime with cousin buddy:



Saturday morning - meet new baby! One of the hubs best men recently had a baby and I am dying to take lots of photos of the little guy! Photos coming next week.

Saturday mid morning/early noon - visit with my Indy family! The photo below was taken at our wedding, unfortunately one of the boys and the dad is MIA.



Saturday afternoon - celebrate one of my friends/DG sisters bridal shower. I am especially excited to meet up with friends Jessica and Laura. Cheers to the bride, she'll make a lovely bride won't she?

Photo taken from FB


Post Bridal Shower, watch Butler in it's first appearance at an Elite 8, woot woot - Bu-tl-e - R U A bulldawg?


Saturday evening - dinner with Indy friends, we're hoping to see as many Indy peeps as we can, here's to hoping! Lots of photos to come!

Sunday - head back home to prep for the next week. Sometimes being an adult stinks but at least we were able to make a trip back to Indy to see some family and friends.

Sorry had to end it with one more photo of my nephew Buddy, this one is from his first physical!

No comments:

Post a Comment