Friday, May 7, 2010

Indiana kind of Weekend

This weekend is another Indiana type of weekend. This time, we'll be celebrating the hubs 10 year high school reunion. There will be some close friends there and some friend who he hasn't seen in 10+ years. Some with babies like this adorable fella that we'll be super excited to play with, and yes he is doing the sprinkler dance move!
We'll spend some time with our little nephew buddy and the rest of hubs family. Minne girl is so excited!!! (you can check out lots of photos of the two pups here)

I am sure there will be lots to talk about on Monday but first we have to get through this icky icky day. It was day 2 of my train riding experience and it is windy, rainy and cold. I am so fotunate for these super cute boots from my mother-in-law and this awesome umbrella from GAP that the hubs got me.


A few hours of productive work and then it will be all fun, all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment