Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ut Oh - the Cubbies Ohhs

One of our mess the dress session photos from here


My not so hot Cubbies are taking on the hubs favorite team the Phillies the next 2 days. Since we tend to disagree on all sporting teams with the exception of the Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Fire, this naturally means a bet is in order.

Since I lost the last 2 bets (Bears vs Packers and the last Cubs vs Phillies series) I had to come up with a bet for this 2 game series. With our 1 year anniversary just over a month away, I decided that whoever loses has to make plans to celebrate.
the hubs lost a Bears Packers bet, yup he's wearing a skirt with a Bears shirt to our Chicago families Christmas Celebration


We've been wanting to plan a little baseball trip however, house hunting has really thrown a wrench in our plans so we're back to the drawing bored because we both want it to be great but neither of us want the stress. However, there is a running joke that the husband knows me oh so well, since the last time he made "big plans" he took me to HIS favorite bar & grill, Old Chicago. Does this look like an anniversary spot? I think not. So he needs a chance to redeem himself, but after I presented the wager to the hubs, here's the email I got back:

Perfect……spoiler alert…..mine would involve OLD CHICAGO!

Not sure who this bet is going to work better for, I guess if we split the series it's back to the drawing board.

1 comment: