Saturday, April 3, 2010

Real anxious


Photo from Blue2 himself, found here



I am writing this post a few days early. I know that a few minutes before game time my nervousness for tonight's game will be multiplied to the max. If tonight's game is anything like the games from the Elite 8 and the Sweet 16, I am guessing my stomache will be in knots, my limbs will be jittery, I may be struggling to keep myself from getting physically sick and my eyes will be watering with a mix of excitement and sickness all at the same time. I can only imagine how the players are handling the pressure of their first ever Final Four in their home city. If you're a friend of mine, please be a friend of the dawgs and send all your good luck wishes to their hometown, Indianapolis.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment