Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's 7am and I Want To Go To Bed

As many of you know this weekend was an incredible weekend to be a Butler Alumni. I have so many photos and wonderful stories to share with you about our family trip to the Final Four in Indianapolis. I just don't know when I'll get to it. The hubs, Minne and I strolled into our home around 4 am, hit the bed for a few hours and got up just in time to make it to work. I am living on an Iced Grande Skinny French Vanilla Latte from Starbucks and plan on jumping to Redbull next. This week is a busy week between events at the United Center and Banana Republic. I promise I will update you as soon as I can.

In the meantime, hop on over to my girl laura's blog. I have no doubt that she will do some great recapping before I have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment