Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Love Surprises!

It's true, I love surprises. Especially when you come home from work and you aren't expecting them. Or how about when they come in bags that look like this


When the hubs told me I could open it I am sure my face had a huge smile with excitement and nervousness all at the same time. But I opened it up to find 2 of the best items that Victoria Secret now sells. Are you ready for it? Well the Pink line now includes the MLB line. The hubs saw it when he was browsing the MLB store site and thought of me. I am just grateful he bought me something Chicago related yet alone something so cute and for no reason, other than he likes loves me....alot!



Thanks baber, this will be much appreciated when we go to the Cubs vs Phillies series xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment