Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hump Day

By the middle of the week, I think we all start to get a little Antsy. So this Hump Day, I'm giving my shout out to Rant from last Wednesday.

Remember when I introduced you to Minne's Birthday toy Rant the Ant? Well it didn't take long for Minne to do her own little rant before she completely pulled out the guts.

Last Wednesday while hubs was out of town I was getting ready for work. Normally, Minne is my guard dog. She follows me all around and even asks that I put make-up on her. She really does, it drives hubs nuts. So I was a little surprised while I was getting ready that there was no sign of Minne. I called her a few times and still nothing. At this point I got a little worried, I mean our dog seriously is always attached to hubs and I at the hip.

I come out of the bedroom and make my way to the living room and am immediately stopped in my tracks by this:

Can you find Rant here? Look closer.


Normally when Minne does something bad, she sits there, shaking with her ears back. There was no sign of that this particular morning. Instead, it was as if she was proudly saying, " Look what I did mom." I knew I had to capture a photo to send to the hubs and a week later I am just now getting around to posting the remains of Rant the Ant:



May you all have a better Wednesday than Rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment