Monday, November 22, 2010

Minne Monday

Many things are going on right now, between the frustrations and aggravations of buying a house (yes this house saga is still going on), work, my best friend moving to Germany and well every day life itself...life is a tad bit insane. Oh and did I mention the holiday celebrating starts this week? It's been harder and harder to blog but I am always thankful for Mondays because Mondays I don't feel like I need to write much. In fact, I feel like I can post a picture of my little Boston and know that life is good because at the end of the day, I get to go home and cuddle up with her.

The little cuddle monster herself and her raggedy little stuffed animal that has been completely destroyed (minus its last leg as seen here).


No comments:

Post a Comment