Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wish List

I can never remember what I want as gift ideas so I am starting my list early. Although with the stores already decorated in red and green, is it really that early? Maybe these will help you to make out your wish lists?

First up, one copy of The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet by Robb Wolf please.

I started easing myself into the Paleo diet a few weeks back. Part to be in better shape weight wise but also just to change my life style eating habits that I knew were not great. Amazingly I haven't officially gone straight Paleo eating yet but I've lost 16 pounds and I am making it through the days without the 2pm desert/diet coke cravings. I think Robb Wolf's book may the last piece of what I need to take me over the edge Paleo style. It may also help get me through my 2011 New Years Resolution of running a half marathon. (we will see)

No comments:

Post a Comment