Monday, October 18, 2010

Eating Paleo at Work

You know what's awesome? Eating well. Mentally and physically it is just awesome... until you are sitting at a round table of 10 with coworkers and they look at your plate and say is that all you're eating? Where's all the processed food?

Ok so they don't exactly say that but in a few short terms they do. It makes me extremely uncomfortable and to be honest it makes me want to clear off my plate and go back up for round two of only/all/every bit of processed goodies. But this week I faced new challenges. I decided I would go up to the lunch room, grab my lunch full of nuts, fruits and vegis and head down to my desk. Sound great right? Wrong. Apparently I am now the weird girl who eats by myself.

Everything will be Ok, I know that. I really do but maybe just maybe this Paleo thing will get easier?

1 comment: