Thursday, October 21, 2010

Drinking Paleo

As the weekend approaches and I am celebrating a friend's 30th Birthday, I was on the look out for a good party drink that's still Paleo friendly.

At home, I have been reaching for the Crispin which is a perfect hard cider drink for the fall afternoons. It's become my ultimate Sunday Funday football drink of choice. Unfortunately, most bars don't seem to keep Crispin on their shelves.

Luckily for me 30 Days of Paleo recently blogged about her favorite drink. I think I may just order one of these to celebrate on Friday.

"...tequila on the rocks with fresh squeezed lime, a splash of OJ, and a splash of soda water. Tequila is the most paleo friendly alcohol, it's made from a plant and has a lower sugar content to many of your other options. Cheers!"  - via 30 Days of paleo

No comments:

Post a Comment