Thursday, August 26, 2010

Weekend Festivites

Whole busy but fun weekend ahead!

 Landon's HS friend, wife and Baby L will get in at 3pm on Thursday. They are thinking deep dish pizza for dinner. Genius, I mean we do live in Chicago :)


Friday will be spent in Chicago, sight seeing items like the bean in Millennium Park, Navy Pier and maybe the Hancock Center. In the evening we're going to check out the Yankees vs White Sox game as our friends are huge Yankees fans. Apparently our friend picking criteria is at an all time low, I mean the Yankees...come On - totally kidding but I am a Cubs fan and the hubs is a Phillie's fans so at least they aren't Mets fans :)
Post game, we'll pick up one of my college girl friend.

Saturday all of us will have breakfast. The HS friends will leave and we have 2 more of my sorority sister's joining us for a wedding of another DG sister, one of them you may already know.  We'll partake in a beautiful wedding ceremony and then dance the night away.
Sunday, breakfast with friends staying with us plus my girl friend who moved to North Carolina and her boyfriend.

This may be the best weekend of the summer. Finally, friend time :)

Best part? I get to drive everyone around in my new car.

2 comments:

  1. so excited!!!! cannot believe that it's this weekend!!! see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, I only wish there was more time!

    ReplyDelete