Friday, March 11, 2011

Why you should read your mans Maxim

2 Reasons why every gal should read her man’s Maxim.

Get Fit – Have you seen the woman they feature in Maxim? If that doesn’t make you want to take the fast lane to the gym, I’m not sure what will. Even just opening some of the photos while I’m treadmill running, I feel the urge to want to go faster and further

Be in the know – sometimes my husband tries to do sweet things that just doesn’t normally seem like him. I’ve been a little suspicious about why he’s doing these things (perhaps guilt?) but really, the Maxim told him to do them. After reading last month’s issue, I feel like I know my husband better. I know why we had the conversations we did and why he did some of the things he did. AND because he marked some of the pages, I also know what is on his holiday (birthday, Christmas, random gifts of kindness) wish lists.

Now go get your reading on....

No comments:

Post a Comment