Monday, March 21, 2011

Minne Monday Part 2

After I ran away, I was punished by some sort of allergic reaction. Not sure what did it, maybe my medicine or perhaps the bug I was playing with in my mouth bit me? Not really sure. But I do know one thing, I was super glad I was at home and not wondering the streets. Without mom and dad I am not sure what I would have done.

As you can see, my entire face started swelling. I started wheezing and mom and dad took me to the animal hospital. Once we got there, they gave me shots and I had to sit there to make sure the swelling went down. They say most dogs react within 30 minutes, it took me almost 2 hours. We had to wait in the lobby, I was miserable, I didn't even want to get up to beg for a treat or smell the other smells.


Mom and dad sat with me all night. And the best part? I got to sleep in the bed again (after the previous night fiasco, I was punished to sleeping in my own bed). #winning

No comments:

Post a Comment