Sunday, March 13, 2011

Selection Sunday: Office Edition

I thought today would be a good day to point out a few items from my Annex Cubicle. Here goes:

  • A The C-Money sign comes from a previous nick name I had when my last name used to (maiden name people) contain something that sounded like "Bank". Some where came out C-Money-in-da-Bank. The guys at work thought it was funny (mostly stupid though).
  • B That's my "It's Bulldog Tourney Time" printable sign from last year's winning season. Below it is my "Go Dawgs, Final Four Back Home To Indy" 2011 printable sign, and to the right of it is the Indy Star, Nike Published "I AM A DOG." Love love love it because, well I will forever be a dog.
  • My favorite Banana Republic 3 quarter sleeve rain coat. Bring on the spring showers!
  • the Butler Men's Basketball schedule (which will become a place holder until next seasons schedule is published)

  • As the only girl sitting in the Annex, I recently felt the need for some privacy. I took an old Kill Bill promo sign and created a wall. As no other girls come back to the Annex, it is a "Girl Only" zone. Side note, I have charged the men in my department with taking this wall and creating saloon doors. Too radical for the work place? nahhh

Oops I almost forgot my favorite work accessory, I mean who doesn't love the light sabers?!


No comments:

Post a Comment