Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Teach Me Photo Shop

Please, teach me photo shop.

original fall photo

In college I was taught Quark but now that I am in the big girl world, I use Photoshop CS4 (every thing gets longer or becomes an acronym in places of business). Besides making images lo-res and goofing around with photos, I have to confess, I have no clue what I am doing.

photo copy 1

Does anyone have any helpful hints or tricks for me?

photo copy 2

Or should I just keep playing around?

photo copy 3

Ok maybe I shouldn't. But to be honest, I don't think I am terrible.
photo copy 4

I just love pretty colors.
photo copy 5
photo copy 6
But sometimes I just love all things grey.
photo copy 7 & final


Please send advise tips or anything else you got for me, please PLEEAASEEE!

2 comments:

  1. check out picnik.com you will love it. easy to use and cute results!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen picnic but I actually have to learn photo shop for work for laying out different graphics and what not.

    ReplyDelete