Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Roger Waters The Wall


Last week I had the please of working/enjoying 3 out of 4 Roger Water performances. I knew nothing about Roger waters other than that he played with Pink Floyd and I grew up listening to my grandma and dad listening to them.

At the show I was pleasantly surprised that I knew every song. Although my grandma couldn't come up for the shows, it was great to be able to share the experience with my mom and dad.

Even if you weren't a Pink Floyd lover, even if you didn't completely understand the entire show, the props and the performance itself was something short of spectacular. I especially enjoyed the current day references to our current political war state.


If Roger Waters is coming to a theater any where near you, I highly recommend that you dish out the dough and see this show.

PS It's amazing that I get to work a show like The Wall and later that week prep for an on sale date for Lady Gaga Tickets. Life can be so good sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment