Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Missed Minne Monday?

Did you miss Minne Monday? Me too! Work is crazy and the hubs is out of town but I was able to pull together some photos of Minne with her arch nemesis, the chipmunk.

Minne stares out the window all day watching the chipmunk running and playing. Sometimes, the chipmunk will come right up to the window and put its face up against Minne's and then he will run away.

After living here for over a year, I just feel bad for the pup. So last week, we were on our walk and the chipmunk got super brave and ran out right in our path looked at me and looked at Minne and then walked away. No he didn't run, he literally walked away! I was so mad that this bully was teasing Minne girl. I don't know what came over me but I let go of the leash.

Minne chased the small sneaky bully all the way around the building. I was running as fast as I could gasping for breath while I tried to catch up (we'll talk about me being out of shape another day).At this point my biggest fear was "what will happen if she catches him."

Luckily for me anyway, Minne didn't catch up to him. We rounded the corner and the bull ran under the AC unit to hide. Minne got thrown for a loop. She couldn't find him. Can you?


How about now?


What a sneaky little booger. Minne finally caught on but at that point the Bully was gone. So the adventures of Minne and the Bully continue.



No comments:

Post a Comment