Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Not so Fun Wednesday

No Dwane Wade and Chris Bosh are not coming to Chicago.

Not only has my car's air not worked ever, but to keep the engine from over heating I have to drive with the heat on in this awful Chicago humid weather in construction BUT now my cadillac converter may be out. The hubs has a check engine light on in his car too.

After looking at more houses we decided to go back to the 2nd house we looked at and even though they were so offended by our offer they didn't even want to talk to us, we made them another offer LAST WEEK. Not sure if this funny or not but it does seem very ironic. Doing what we can not to seem to desperate at the moment.

Can someone tell me honestly how long it should legally take for a seller to respond to an offer or a counter offer? Until then...just watching the time go by Dali style.


1 comment:

  1. Car issues are never fun! I hope you hear back soon on your offer.

    ReplyDelete