Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Love July


Summer of 06 - 2 Birthday girls in the front

There are so many reasons why I love July but figured I should start with Birthdays!

One of my good friends and I have Birthdays less than 2 weeks apart in July, why not love the month you were born in right? Well, in college we used to come back the weekend in-between our birthdays and celebrate. It was a great tradition that would get us all back together in the middle of the summer before we would come back to school in September. We always had a good time in our school city which always included some Indians baseball (I do love baseball).

Summer of 04 I believe?

As you get older the summers pass quicker and quicker as they are full of wedding celebrations, graduations and well just family time. Last year we spent a weekend at the lake and as of now there's no plans for this July. I may need to work on that.  Miss these girls!

2 comments:

  1. I miss lazy summers... I hope you get to plan something with your friends!

    Thank you for your input on the questionnaire! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie! July is always the best month! I think that Deb and I are going to try to plan a weekend where we can bring our speedboat up to geist so that there is a bell boat and a wodarek boat and we can have you guys, the johnsons, cains, etc out for a day @ the lake where we tie up the 2 boats! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete