Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Make the Sweet 16th Gift Sweet


Since my sister was turning 16, I started thinking awhile ago about what to get her. My mom mentioned that she was getting her a Tiffany's Bracelett. I spoke with my other sister and we decided to go in on a charm for the bracelet and maybe a few other goodies. I wanted this to look SWEEEEEEEEEEET. 

While thinking about the gift, I knew I wanted to incorporate sweets and something significant to this Birthday being special because it's a driving Birthday. I figured I would try to bring all of the above together in a Tiffany like package. We ended up getting a photo box/shoe box and stuffing it with Tiffany's Tissue Paper.

To make it sweet, the hubs and I made a trip to the local candy store and we bought a little bit of everything that was somewhat close to the Tiffany shade. This included M&Ms, Jelly Bellies and Rock Candy. To my surprise, the hubs didn't purchase anything for himself!

To make the gift significant to driving we made a stop at Old Navy and picked out 2 super cute key chains. I also included a blue fresh car air freshener. What we got looked a little something like this: 

No comments:

Post a Comment