Monday, July 26, 2010

Birthday Treats


The hubs and I are less and less about Birthdays as time go on, but it's still nice to be recognized and to score some free Birthday treats. Last week I had gotten a few goodies to help me celebrate my Birthday on Sunday.
  • A free Caribou Coffee, you can get one ony our Birthday too!
  • A FREE Appetizer or Dessert from Rock Bottom, you just have to join the free Mug Club.
  • At some point in my life I bought a pair of glasses from Sunglass hut and to this day I still receive a $25 dollar gift card for Sunglass Hut.
  • $15 Credit Towards Banana Republic thanks to my Banana Republic card {my one and only store credit card}.
  • A buy one get one free Q'Doba Meal thanks to my Doba card
  • Free Shipping at Macy's
  • A free Panty from Victoria Secret, actually that one came to my husband....
  • A free desert at RA
What are some of your favorite treats to help you celebrate your Birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment