Saturday, October 22, 2011

I understand that not everyone who followed me before wants to hear about my thoughts and feelings on adoption. I originally thought this was the best place to share my thoughts but I had forgotten how many people had me in their Google Readers. With as sensitive as adoption is to me and my husband I figured it was time to recreate a blog just for the purpose of our adoption story. I want people to chose to read my posts because they are interested in the subject matter not because it's in their reader. So if you're interested (which i am guessing you're probably not) but if you are check me out at http://journeytorockandroll.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

  1. Candice Lyn I want to hear all your thoughts and feelings on this wonderful adventure you are about to partake. Love you so much honey.

    ReplyDelete