Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blog subscriptions

2 years ago I had subscriptions to over 100 wedding blogs.Boy oh boy does life change it 2 years. Here’s my most recent blog roll up including 68 subscriptions in my google reader:

23 wedding blogs
17 friend blogs (all with different categories but most importantly these blogs REALLY mean something to me)
9 DIY House Décor type subscriptions
5 daily fashion blogs
5 pretty photography blogs
3 post wedding blogs, you know about relationships and what not
2 dog/animal subscriptions
2 health and wellness blogs
1 social media dorky nerd alert blog
1 sorority blog (you guys what if I ever have daughters?)

And upping the list to 69 subscriptions I am adding one of my most interesting and heart wrenching reads on infertility and adoption grant writing. If it’s up your ally, you should check it out. http://www.aninfertileblonde.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment