Friday, February 18, 2011

Angry Friday

On my drive into work this morning I watched a man walking with a cane across the street get hit by the car in front of me. We were both turning left and when the light turned green, I'm guessing the guy in front of me didn't see the old man with a cane. He ran into the man with the front and center of the hood of his car, he wasn't going that fast but the man still plopped onto and off the car, rolled off onto the street where he bounced again.

I called for help (all the emergency vehicles) while all the other witnesses left... really people? What is wrong with you? There's an old man on road, bleeding above his eyes who can't get up but you're too busy to stay to make sure he's taken care of it? Maybe it's because I was near the city? or maybe it's because that's just how humans here now a days.

Regardless, I'm feeling angry at the world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment